We Want Your Kids to Love Church
That’s why we are committed to creating safe and fun environments where your children are taught about the Bible and the love of Jesus through relevant, age-appropriate kids services. Our ultimate hope is to see a generation of children come to know God at an early age.
- ALL CAMPUSES -
NCCF KIDS provides a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We use media, storytelling, crafts, music and movement to help kids connect with Jesus and learn about the Bible with age-appropriate teaching. Our Sedro Woolley campus hosts preschool and after school care, so there's lots of educational, fun and interactive toys for your child to enjoy. Each weekend, you will be provided with take-home material to guide your conversation.
The classes are split into the following age groups:
- preschool (3-5 year old) class, K & 1st grade, 2nd & 3rd grade, and 4th-6th grade.
- Infant and toddler nurseries are also available during service.
FIRST TIME TO NCCF?
LEARN HOW YOU'LL CHECK IN YOUR KIDS
Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first visit. At any of our campuses, look for the "Kids Check In" signs. Our greeters will be able to direct you to the classrooms and answer any questions.
For your first visit, fill out one "KIDS" card for your whole family. Your child will receive a name tag with a security number, and you will receive a tag with a matching number.
Upon your next visit, you will be able to print out a name tag and matching claim check from our secure database for each child.
SAFETY AT NCCF KIDS
We know how precious kids are! We strive to make our programs safe and fun so you can enjoy service, knowing your children are in good hands. Following are some of our safety precautions:
- Routine background checks of all volunteers, ages 18+
- Adult-to-child ratios designed to meet or exceed state standards
- "Two adult rule" for the safety of both kids and grown-ups
- Hand washing/sanitizing done after bathroom visits, sneezing or coughing, and before any snacks